Uyai mose/Come, All You People
- For performance notes on this song, see page 1083 of Psalms for All Seasons: A Complete Psalter for Worship.
- For more information about this song, refer to the Leader’s Edition of Sing! A New Creation.
- To read more performance notes and descants for this song, see the book Halle, Halle: We Sing the World Round as written by C. Michael Hawn and published by Choristers Guild.
Purchase an octavo arrangement or a recording of this song that is published by GIA Publications, Inc.
- Visit hymnary.org for more information on this song and additional resources.
- The following are alternative accompaniments for this tune, UYAI MOSE
Alternative Harmonization for Piano:
- Beckstrand, William. Let It Rip! At the Piano. vol. 2 Augsburg ISBN 0-8006-7580-0 
st. 1, Alexander Gondo (20th c., Zimbabwe), tr. I-to Loh (b. 1936) © 1986 World Council of Churces; st. 2-3 from With One Voice, 1995, © Augsburg Fortress Publishers
(UYAI MOSE 22.214.171.124.5.6.7): Alexander Gondo © 1986 World Council of Churches; arr. John L. Bell (b. 1949) © 1993 Wild Goose Resource Group, Iona Community, Scotland, GIA Publications, Inc., exclusive North American agent
Projection and Reprint Information:
- Words: Permitted with a license from OneLicense.net. If you do not own this license, please contact the copyright holder for permission.
- Music: Permitted with a license from OneLicense.net. If you do not own this license, please contact the copyright holder for permission.