Bān-bîn ah/Let All Nations Praise the Lord
- For performance notes on this song, see page 1088 of Psalms for All Seasons: A Complete Psalter for Worship.
- This song is originally from “Sound the Bamboo”, a hymnal from the Christian Conference of Asia. To see more performance notes on this song, you can purchase the Hymnal Companion to “Sound the Bamboo”. Both the collection and companion are published by GIA Publications, Inc.
- Visit hymnary.org for more information on this song and additional resources
- Buy a recording of this song from Princeton Theological Seminary's Touring Choir, on their CD "Sing Praise to the Lord!".
Psalm 117, tr. Hsiang-chi Chang and I-to Loh (b. 1936), alt. © 1990 Christian Conference of Asia, admin. GIA Publications, Inc.
(O-LÓ 18.104.22.168): Hsiang-chi Chang and I-to Loh © 1990, 2000 and arr. I-to Loh (b. 1936) © 2011 Christian Conference of Asia, admin. GIA Publications, Inc.
Projection and Reprint Information:
- Words and Music: Permitted with a license from OneLicense.net. If you do not own this license, please contact the copyright holder for permission.